dinsdag 30 november 2010

Ordinary Schoolday.

I seriously hate my school.
I hate the crappy lessons, I hate the talentless students on it.
I hate the fact that I’m officially still on this school.
I’m surrounded by geeks. And don’t get me wrong, I love geeks.
But these are geeks in the non cool way.
Geeks that pull faces like they have to take a dumb, when they’re trying to focuss.
Look at it. Like what is that?
Dork @ School
Luckily i’m almost out of here.
I’m working on some last things, and signing up for some trips.
The only fun thing about this place are the get-a-way’s students my age organise themselves.
I’m signing up for a week of Rome in Januari.
I’ll be in a group of some rare cool people in this place, so it should be fun.
And even if it isnt, i’ll entertain myself with my camera and the sights.
Last night I went to Ty’s house, and met his parents.
His house is beautifull. His room has one ‘wall’ intirely of glass.
We turned off the lights, and let the outdoor lights fill the room.
The CD Explosions in the Sky was the perfect background music to a night in where we were alone in our own world. I’m looking forward to friday so much. We already talked and laughed about the fact that we can’t imagine ever leaving that hotelroom.
This afternoon, my Raanya is coming over. She’s spending a few nights with me at my parents place. We have some catching up to do, and cheer eachother up a little. She knew Vincent aswell, and we haven’t really talked about it since the accident. Lots of tea, candles, blanckets, movies and chocolate will surely help.
The funeral is the fifteenth of December, and we’re both going to attend it.
I’m going to ask my sisters to come dine at mom and dads tonight. I haven’t seen them in a while, and miss them a lot. I really have to find a way to see my intire family more. I only see them at bithdays or holidays, but I always miss them between those times. They’re awesome, all of them.
My sister’s wedding (me at the left)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten